Easy Egg Bites
You are going to love these amazing Egg bites, they are perfect for that HANGRY o'clock, or just a grab and go breakfast. This recipe is freezer friendly and a simple reheat whenever you need a quick snack or breakfast.
- 1/2 cup baby greens, chopped ( baby spinach works great)
- 1 small tomato, diced and seeded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk ( if using almond use unsweetend)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tin generously with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper to taste.
- To each muffin slot, add about 1 tbsp of greens, tomatoes, bacon, and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Pour over egg mixture to each slot leaving little room at the top.
- Bake egg bites for 20 minutes. If the top is not fully cooked return to the oven cooking in 3-minute increments. Enjoy!