Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup sugar (vegan)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed (vegan)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (vegan)
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips (vegan)
- Flakey sea salt for topping (optional)
How to Cook?
- Step 1
Combine melted coconut oil, almond butter, sugar, brown sugar, water, almond milk, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Step 2
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Fold to combine.
- Step 3
Fold in chocolate chips.
- Step 4
Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Step 5
Scoop dough into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Step 6
Preheat the oven to 320℉ for 5 minutes, and lace cookie balls in the baking pan lined with parchment paper. Lightly flatten the cookies with the palm of your hand. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt (optional).
- Step 7
Set the temperature to 320°F, time to 7 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Step 8
- Step 9
Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.